TOWN SQUARE (Piata Sfatului)
- First annual international fairs started in 1364. In 1520 the square turned in what it looks now.
- Used for public executions. In 1688, Stefan Stener was decapitated for not accepting the Austrian governing.
- City Hall (central building) was built in 1420. Now it is a museum. It was never a church as many would think.
BLACK CHURCH (Biserica Neagra)
- Built in 1542 (building time 159 years).
- The biggest bell in Romania and one of the biggest in Europe – 6300 kg.
- Church is black because it was burned in the big fire in 1689.